These days, brown chinos are more than just a pair of pants: they’re the cornerstone of a man’s wardrobe. That’s because they’re both versatile and timeless. In fact, they go with almost anything, hence their reputation as the “secret weapon” of a man’s outfit. But knowing exactly what goes with them can be tricky.
Brown chinos are a popular pants style among men. This is because brown pants look good with almost everything and can be worn for many occasions.
You can easily wear brown chinos for work, play, and even formal events. Wearing the right shirt with your brown chino pants is the key to looking stylish and put together.
What Do Brown Chinos Go With?
What do brown chinos go with? Brown chinos are great versatile pants that can be worn with a variety of tops, bottoms, and shoes. Since they are a neutral color, brown chinos are great to wear with other colors. Here is a list of outfits to pair with brown chinos.
- Your shirt can either clash or complement your chino trousers. It is best to go neutral by wearing a white, cream, or blue shirt with your brown chinos.
- If you are going to wear short sleeves with your chinos, then you should wear a short sleeve shirt that is one of the colors above.
- For long sleeves, you can wear any color top with them as long as it fits in well with the rest of your outfit and is not too bright or bold such as neon colors, fuchsia pink, or indigo blue.
- You may also choose to wear a polo shirt in either blue or brown if you want to add a casual touch to your outfit.
- To finish off your look, you may choose to wear dress shoes in black or brown leather along with a belt in brown leather too.
- Brown leather belts look great with tan or brown colored shoes.
- A pair of black leather oxford shoes would also look good.
What Goes Good with Brown Chinos?
Brown chinos have been a staple of men’s wardrobes for many years, and for good reason; they are versatile, stylish, and can be worn in all seasons.
- Trouser Style: Chinos come in three different fits; slim, regular, and relaxed. Slim-fit chinos give you a sleek silhouette that tapers nicely at the ankle for a modern, tailored look. A classic alternative is a straight fit, which has a slightly looser fit around the thighs, with a narrow leg opening that usually falls just above the shoe. The relaxed fit is much roomier through the leg and thigh, with a wider leg opening to accommodate more casual footwear like boat shoes or sneakers.
- Brown Tones: Brown chinos will match any outfit from every season but are especially useful in fall and winter as they’re an easy way to add some color to your outfit without looking like you’re trying too hard.
- Pairings: Chinos are perfect for casual wear with a nice shirt or sweater. However, wearing brown chinos with dress shoes and blazers will give your look an extra edge making them perfect for the office or evening out on the town.
Brown chinos are great for casual wearing.
- You can wear them on the weekend or during the week to work as long as they are paired with a nice button-up shirt.
- Any time you want to dress down, wear your brown chinos with a white or blue button-up shirt and slip on some boat shoes or sandals.
- If it’s cold outside, wear your brown chinos with a dark green hoodie, gray socks, and sneakers.
- If it’s warm outside, try wearing your brown chinos with an untucked striped button-up and sandals.
How Do You Rock Brown Chinos?
Brown chinos are one of the most versatile pieces of clothing you can own – and that is why they are so popular. There are many ways to wear them, for any occasion:
Brown chinos look great when worn with a striped shirt and a blazer. It serves as a good alternative to the standard light blue blazers that everyone seems to wear with their navy suits, and it makes your outfit look more contemporary.
A patterned shirt or pocket square will complement a pair of brown chinos perfectly. You can always go for a solid color shirt if you want to go for a more conservative look.
You can always go for a patterned tie with brown chinos as well. A subtle paisley print or small polka dots will add visual interest to your outfit without creating too much of a contrast with the pants, although you can experiment with bolder prints if you want to make an impression.
You can also wear brown chinos with khaki or white sneakers, depending on what kind of outfit you’re going for. For example, wearing these pants with a casual button-down shirt and sneakers will give you an athletic vibe – which is perfect when you’re hitting the gym after work or just hanging out in the park.
What Do You Wear with Brown Chinos in the Summer?
Brown chinos are a great addition to any man’s wardrobe. They have a very casual, laid-back feel. This makes them perfect for wearing on weekends or when you’re going out with friends in the evening. However, they can be easily dressed up with the right shirt and shoes, making them perfect for a business meeting or just an after-work event.
The most popular way to wear these pants is with a polo shirt tucked in. The shade of your shirt should match or complement your skin tone.
If you have fair skin, then you should try to find a lighter shade of brown because it will help to bring out your eyes while making you look toned and fit at the same time. If you have darker skin, then you should wear a darker shade of brown to make your face appear thinner.
What Colour Shirt Goes with Brown Pants Men?
Brown pants are a great way to bring elements of a more rugged look into your closet. They’re a great base for your outfits because as long as you have a solid shirt and nice shoes, you’re set.
Brown pants are so versatile that you can match them with almost any color. Here’s how:
- Blue. Dark navy pant works well with brown because they’re relatively close in tone. It’s a classic pairing that can work in any setting, from an office where you want to look professional to an evening out on the town.
- Green. The biggest trick here is going light-to-dark on the spectrum. If you wear a forest green shirt, try khakis or darker brown pants. You don’t want to put too much green on yourself at once, otherwise, it starts looking like Christmas time!
- Purple/pink/red/orange/yellow/gold/tan/white. These colors have enough contrasting tones with brown that you can pull off virtually any combination of the two if you’re careful about what else is going on in the outfit. Take a yellow blazer with white pants, for example — it’s kind of loud, so pair it with a more subdued outfit to keep the whole thing balanced.
In summary, brown chinos are a very versatile piece to have in your wardrobe. You can easily wear them with any shirt color and any shoes. This is good news if you’re in the market for some chinos and don’t know what to go with or what they go with.